OMG!!! I FORGET PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THIS!
Yes, all those aloof, “pure” white statues from Ancient Greece?
They actually looked like this:
Vinzenz Brinkmann, much to the apparent chagrin of Westerners everywhere, used ultraviolet light to reveal the original paint schemes of these statues that the millennia had washed away.
And to underscore the Chromophobia?
Well how could I not? Your art is great, and I gotta respect that you switch up your style from one to the other.
I’d say I can see the makings of a decent artist if you weren’t one already ^_^
It disappeared again because 20th Century Fox thinks you can stop things on the internet once released. welcome.
the dc fandom rises.
tbh this is like crisis on infinite earths where everyone gets together and starts beating the shit out of the anti-monitor
in reaction to the wonder woman movie…
we got it, now what? :)
ISTJ Personalities in Stories
- Amy Santiago from Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Col. Frank Fitts from American Beauty
- Alexei Karenin from Anna Karenina
- Butler from Artemis Fowl
- Faelern and Kyra from Ascension
- Levi and Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan
- Germany from Axis Powers Hetalia
- Ichigo and Ishida from Bleach
- Bob Belcher from Bob’s Burgers
- Severian from Book of the New Sun
- Michael ‘Mike’ Ehrmantraut from Breaking Bad
- Alexis Castle from Castle
- Susan Pevensie from The Chronicles of Narnia
- Numbuh 5 (Abigail Lincoln) from Codename: Kids Next Door
- Annie Edison from Community
- Jet Black from Cowboy Bebop
- Kiyotaka Ishimaru from Dangan Ronpa
- Soichiro Yagami from Death Note
- Orson Hodge from Desperate Housewives
- Debra Morgan from Dexter
- Joe Kido from Digimon Adventure
- General Yevgraf Zhivago from Doctor Zhivago
- Carson from Downton Abbey
- Tien Shinhan from Dragon Ball
- Rolf from Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Jyggalag from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Bigby Wolf from Fables
- Erza Scarlet and Pantherlily from Fairy Tail
- William Foster (“D-FENS”) from Falling Down
- Craig Boone from Fallout: New Vegas
- Celes Chere from Final Fantasy VI
- Zoe Washburne from Firefly
- Colonel Douglas Mortimer from For a Few Dollars More
- Martin Crane from Frasier
- Kristoff from Frozen
- Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist
- Hermes Conrad from Futurama
- Luke Danes from Gilmore Girls
- Satoru Kamio form Gingitsune
- Angel Eyes from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- John-117 (The Master Chief) from Halo
- Walter C. Dornez from Hellsing
- Equius Zahhak and Horuss Zahhak from Homestuck
- Sergeant Nicholas Angel from Hot Fuzz
- Det. Michael Tritter from House
- Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
- Susan Calvin from I, Robot
- M from James Bond
- Kuroh Yatogami from K
- Tsumugu Kinagase from Kill la Kill
- Joe Gibken from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
- Hank Hill from King of the Hill
- Midorima Shintarou from Kuroko No Basuke
- Marcus Davenport from Lab Rats
- Thorve from Last Scenario
- Fin Tutuola from Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Vivian Kensington from Legally Blonde
- Tenzin from Legend Of Korra
- Don Draper from Mad Men
- Lafarga from Magic Knight Rayearth
- George Banks from Mary Poppins
- Inspector Javert from Les Misérables
- Adrian Monk from Monk
- Big Macintosh from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Patty from My So-Called Life
- Maxwell Sheffield from The Nanny
- Neji Hyuga from Naruto
- Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion
- The eponymous Ninotchka
- Angela Martin from The Office (US)
- Mrs Onedin in The Onedin Line
- Miss Claudette from Orange Is The New Black
- Durkon from The Order of the Stick
- Jennifer Lyons from Perfect Strangers
- Akihiko Sanada from Persona 3
- Neil Page from Planes Trains And Automobiles
- Mr. Bennet from Pride and Prejudice
- Nobuchika Ginoza from Psycho-Pass
- Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Queen Elizabeth II from The Queen
- Howie Kemp from Ramona Quimby
- Jerry Smith from Rick And Morty
- Victor Clement de Girodelle from Rose of Versailles
- Etheline Tenenbaum from The Royal Tenenbaums
- Weiss Schnee and Lie Ren from RWBY
- Elinor Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility
- The Operative from Serenity
- Don from Shark Tale
- Principal Skinner from The Simpsons
- Ramirez from Skies of Arcadia
- Reika Aoki/Cure Beauty from Smile Pretty Cure!
- Catelyn Stark and Stannis Baratheon from A Song of Ice and Fire
- Blaze the Cat and Knuckles the Echidna from Sonic the Hedgehog
- Death the Kid from Soul Eater
- Squidward Tentacles from SpongeBob SquarePants
- Spock from every incarnation of Star Trek
- Odo from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Seven of Nine from Star Trek: Voyager
- T’Pol from Star Trek: Enterprise
- Darth Vader and C-3PO from Star Wars
- John Winchester from Supernatural
- Hubert Oswell from Tales of Graces
- Miss Pauling from Team Fortress 2
- The Terminator from Terminator
- Chris the orange square from Thomas Was Alone
- Barnaby Brooks Jr. from Tiger & Bunny
- Virgil Earp from Tombstone
- Chef Hatchet and Eva from Total Drama
- Edward Cullen from Twilight
- Lucius Hunt from The Village
- Tactical Marine Sergeant Tarkus from Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II
- Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh
- Cedric Daniels from The Wire
- Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher
- Sour Bill from Wreck-It Ralph
Also Benjamin apparently is from the Hebrew name בִּנְיָמִין (Binyamin) which means “son of the south” or “son of the right hand”. So I’m also the Son of the Right Hand of a Man Butt.
Names are fucking ridiculous. Also, what is South of a Man Butt-doctor?
once i was sick so i got a prescription for codeine cough syrup and when i went to pick it up the pharmacist was like “you really won’t need all of this” and i was like “it’s ok i could just sell it at school” and he was like “YEAAAAAAAH FUTURE PHARMACIST” and fist bumped me
ok apparently this pharmacist is my brother’s old pot dealer
his name is scooter
Christian Bale is going to play Moses and where oh where are all the white people who are always so angry about race bending and historical accuracy??? Where are you??? Why are you not outraged??? I thought movies had to be historically accurate and races should never change from the source material???
First, I have no qualms about fucking My girl when she is on her period.
I don’t because she prefers not to, for multiple reasons, primarily, you wouldn’t be all that interested in sex if you had the equivalent of a stomach ache from hell.
So what I tend to do, is man the fuck up, leave My dick in My pants, and I take care of My girl.
I make sure We have pain meds handy, as well as a good selection of movies, chocolate, and ice cream.
Then I cuddle the shit out of her for as long as she wants and go the fuck away when she wants to be left alone and come back and cuddle the shit out of her again when she wants Me back.
I don’t worry about how to have fun sexually. I worry instead about how to best take care of My partner.
This man needs recognition